ALM Manufacturing offer a range of chains to fit Castor chainsaws.
To identify the correct chainsaw chain for your machine either:
a. Follow steps 1-5 below or
b. Count the number of drive links and click the relevant part number link below or
c. Enter the model number in to the search bar
1. Check the length of the bar as a lot of models are available with different size bars from the factory, and therefore require a different size chain
2. Count the drive teeth on the INSIDE OF THE CHAIN
3. Check the gauge (the width of the groove in the bar)
4. Check the pitch (this is length P DIVIDED by 2)
5. Contact us for a part number
www.almmanufacturing.com es un sitio web informativo; productos ALM no están disponibles para su compra en este sitio web.
Original equipment manufacturer (OEM) names are the trademarks of the respective manufacturer.